Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who uses Cleu?
- The majority of customers use Cleu as their daily alarm clock on iPhone or Apple Watch. Pro-customers, use Cleu to automate their environment temperature, lighting sequences, and daily transport commutes.
2. What is the difference between Cleu and my stock Apple Alarm Clock?
- Since '07, iPhone customers have gotten adept to hitting the gesture or snooze button in their sleep. This sometimes requires multiple alarms. Cleu solves this with features like a 'connect-the-dots' gesture.
3. Will Cleu work with my phone on 'vibrate' or with my 'screen locked'?
- Yes, Cleu is built around system preferences like vibrate, 'do-not-disturb, or the lock screen. Just make sure the volume you prefer is chosen before exiting Cleu.
4. How does Cleu differ from services like IFTTT or Amazon Echo?
- Cleu works off the iPhone with no need for extra hardware. Rather than the workflow or the automation recipe, Cleu has a familiar interface focused on the physical event itself.
Cleu customer support is available 24/7. To get in touch, simply scan the code above with your Facebook Messenger app.
You may also leave a message here and we'll be sure to reach back out.